Though Garcinia Cambogia has passed several medical tests and scrutiny, there have been series of misconceptions and myth regarding it. I will outline 3 important facts you need to know before using Garcinia Cambogia for weight loss.
1. Helps suppress Appetite
HCA (Hydroxy Citric Acid) is an extract from Cambogia that inhibits emotional binge eating, making it easy to eat only when you are hungry. This process helps to increase your metabolism and decrease food cravings. How you take Garcinia Cambogia matters. Here are few recommendations to get the best results from your use of Garcinia Cambogia.
- Take a preparation that has a minimum of 50 percent HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) and is not entirely salts (calcium salts). Also, have Potassium (k) and Magnesium (Mg) present in the combination. Check if the product has low lactone content, the lower the better.
- Take an actual ample dose. Take it three times daily before meals. The dose of extract should be about 1.5 g. In a 60 percent concentration of HCA, the dose per meal should be 0.9 g.
- The product (HCA) should be taken on an empty stomach. Preferably 30 minutes before each meal.
- Remember to always stick to the recommended dose for an effective result.
2. Prevention of Fat
HCA in Garcinia Cambogia helps fights off enzymes that form Citrate Lysase (fat cells). This enzymes is what converts sugar and carbohydrates into residual fat tissues. HCA is what enables the body to fight off carbohydrates and glucose from turning into fat.
3. Taking the Right Brand
Due to its popularity and effectiveness in reducing weight, a lot of brands have come up with different garcinia cambogia supplements. There are literally hundreds of brands online, making it difficult to find a certified and effective product. Here are things to keep in mind before you go ahead to purchase your HCA supplements.
- The bottle must have Garcinia Cambogia or HCA boldly written on the bottle label
- The brand product must have a minimum of 50 percent pure garcinia extract.
- Check for added ingredients. It must not contain artificial ingredients, no fillers and binders. To get the best results from your weight loss campaign, you need a product with pure and natural contents.
- A single capsule should have a minimum of 500 mg HCA with no maximum of 3000 mg. You’ll need to take the complete dosage of 1500 MG for optimum weight loss result.
The product must have an FDA registered manufacturing facilities and must be certified for Good Manufacturing Practice. This is to ensure that it has a 3rd party confirmation that is FDA certified
When a product meets all these criteria then you know you have a top quality product that’ll help you achieve your desired weight.
In conclusion, remember that weight loss supplement pills are not approved or studied by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) before going commercial. With that in mind, it is advised you know all the facts at hand before settling for a product.